IS Management Consultant / IT Head (OPEX, CAPEX)
|Job Title:||IS Management Consultant / IT Head (OPEX, CAPEX)|
|Salary:||£700 - 900 per day|
|Start Date:||End Oct 2016|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2016 15:30|
This is a brand new opportunity reporting directly to the CIO - the successful candidate will act as lead business partner, operating as part of the senior management teams, to develop the strategic and technology priorities for the business in order to drive long term business performance.
Must be very senior and credible and will have reported into the CIO at a comparably sized organisation managing the relationship between a significant business unit and IS.
Your role will be to create and maintain valued partnerships at senior level to provide direction and position IS to be able to lead & influence Business / IS decision making and ensure IS delivers advice, solutions and services that allows our client to achieve it’s objectives. It is expected that this role will sit on the leadership teams of the business areas its supports and will be expected to actively contribute to the leadership, strategy setting, and overall operation and performance of the organization.
We would expect the successful candidate to meet the following criteria:
• A business relationship manager, management consultant or IT head within a blue-chip, service sector organisation which is heavily dependent on IT
• Capital expenditures (CAPEX) and operating expenses (OPEX)
• Experience of implementing major change in a complex organisation
• Record of establishing and building relationships up to Executive level. Able to establish credibility through an understanding of the business drivers
• Have a broad understanding of technology and technology trends and how they can be applied to business needs to deliver real business benefit
• Experience of identifying business needs and marrying these to deliverable IS solutions. Understand when business demands are unrealistic and be able to push back without harming the relationship.
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities and able to build trusting relationships with the business and peers within the IT function.
• Organisationally astute – able to operate effectively within a complex corporate environment undergoing significant change.
• Highly influential, with gravitas and credibility at executive level
• Possessing commercial acuity, able to easily identify with the business issues and able to proactively add value to business discussions. Business-driven not a technologist.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by Wed 5th Oct to be considered. Our client can interview and hire ASAP. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's