GSA Techsource is recruiting an integration tester for a leading software platform in the UK. The successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and able to collaborate effectively with other members of the team. The company is high profile and modern, working with the most innovative technologies, meaning that the candidate must have a passion for the industry and keep up to date with technical trends. The role will be involved in project work and third line support, so a candidate with experience of both would be ideal.
- Demonstrable understanding of HL7.
- Knowledge of Mirth Connect and Nextgen Connect Integration Engine is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience using Linux.
- Configure interfaces to allow integration with PAS, PACS, OCS, Pathology, GROW etc.
- Coordinate with Project Management to make sure of efficient and effective delivery.
- Work with the team to support any system deployments and upgrades.
- Provide technical support to other teams where required.
- Documenting activities accurately and according to process.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.