Junior Insight Analyst
|Job Title:||Junior Insight Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Dependent on Candidate Notice Period|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl Roe|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2016 13:04|
Based within Central London
Do you have passion for data? If you have recently graduated and looking to develop your career within a strong leading multi-sited company within the UK then this could be the position for you.
Based in the UK, this company is a world leading, innovative company who are considered the best within their sector. When working for this company you will be able to draw upon the experience and knowledge of the established team as well as really develop your professional knowledge, you will be trained and developed to be the absolute best at what you do.
As a Junior Insight Analyst you will be involved with analysing digital, mobile and marketing data using data modelling techniques, segmentation techniques and providing strategic recommendations enabling the business to further develop their market and produce targeted products and marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A clear passion for digital information and data analytics
- You should hold a relevant degree (i.e. Mathematics, Physical Sciences OR Statistics)
- Although not necessary to build them yourself, you should have an understanding of statistical models (regression, linear regression, segmentation, predictive models)
- You should be a confident communicator with the ability to analyse and present information clearly and effectively
- Good experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to manage work efficiently and optimise processes.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Statistical technologies such as SAS or SPSS
- Digital Measurement tools such as Google Analytics or SQL
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's