Infrastructure Field Engineer - EU BASED
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Field Engineer - EU BASED|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||2020-04-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 13:50|
In this role you will be responsible for the physical implementation of the racks, physical installation, cabling and connectivity. Once completed you will also have to test the equipment to ensure it meets high standards.
- Direct experience in Data Center Engineering Operations, with an understanding of electrical and mechanical data center infrastructure is a plus
- Ability to follow accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries;
- Virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware)
- Operating systems (RHEL, Unix, MS Windows)
- Physical Infrastructure (e.g. racks, blades, network)
- Network technologies (e.g. Switches, Load balancer)
- Knowledge of risks in datacenter are a must (e.g. using fiber, static electricity)
Please apply online if this is of interest or give me a call for more information on 01543 250555.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.