Infrastructure Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£425 - £475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 15:48|
GSA Techsource is recruiting an infrastructure business analyst to work for an international provider of IT services. The successful candidate must have several years of infrastructure business analyst experience, having expertise in technical requirements gathering, interpreting business requirements into high level solution requirements and business case development. Any experience as a project manager would be advantageous. The successful candidate must also have experience interacting with technical SMEs.
Previous experience with campus/office technology, these include voice, video, network and deskside support is necessary. The candidate must be business savvy as well as being very technical, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements. A few key areas the successful candidate should demonstrate experience in are: awareness of risk and constraints to ship hardware globally; understanding of various taxes and fees to move hardware in and out of countries; understanding of process for circuit delivery and termination and ability to calculate costs; familiar with media hardware in conference rooms; understanding of technology components needed in an office (voice solution, conference room solution, wifi, etc.).
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working in a multi-site role (with campus technologies)
- Communicate with business stakeholders to analyse requirements and project scope
- Cultivate strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and working within a team effectively
- Identify opportunities to make improvements to processes and systems
- The ability to work under pressure, handling multiple assignments at once
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.