Information Security Manager - Datacentre
|Job Title:||Information Security Manager - Datacentre|
|Salary:||£500 per day - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||July/Aug 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 18:01|
Required to assure that the applications are onboarded in a timely manner on to the Datacentre Infrastructure without jeopardising the underlying Datacentre security accreditation and agreements.
Set and deliver to the various project time-lines and their ITHC remediation plans and trackers and risk assessments, advising the projects as necessary in line with Datacentre Information Assurance Onboarding Requirements.
Plan and manage security impact on the Datacentre infrastructure resulting from on-going application on-boardment; articulating and escalating Application’s residual risks impacting the datacentre to datacentre IA and Accreditors.
1. Must have worked within a datacentre transformation environment as well as application onboarding.
2. Understand security risk handling in a transformation and datacentre context.
3. Knowledge and experience of environments above Official.
4. 5 years+ experience in Information Assurance roles
5. Knowledge of NIST and ISO 27001
1. Knowledge of Data Centre Platforms
2. Understanding of Protective Monitoring
3. Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
1. Define project onboarding process
2. Review and report on Project Risk assessments and progress
3. Facilitate project ITHC Scopes in line with Datacentre ITHC schedules
4. Prepare or amend security documentation supporting accreditations as needed
2. CCP qualifications
4. ISO 27001
5. Experience of working in government programmes.
CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 28th June 2018 @ 09.00
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's