Information Governance Officer
|Job Title:||Information Governance Officer|
|Salary:||£130 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Bailey|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2015 17:15|
A leading organisation just outside of South East London is looking for an interim Information Governance Officer for an initial 3 to 6 month period.
You will be responsible for procession all requests which may fall under several legal Acts, and to ensure they are dealt with within the statutory timescales and comply with current legislation.
The role requires in-depth knowledge of the following legislation's;
- Children's Act 1989 and 2004
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998
- The Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
- Common Law Duty of Confidentiality
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Section 29 exemptions under the DPA
- Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements
- Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences
- Court Orders and Witness Summons
For an informal discussion please call Chris Bailey at GSA Techsource GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's