CESG certified Information Assurance/Security Architect required for a 6-month contract with a government client in Central London.
This role is paying £550 per day outside IR35.
To drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures so that they:
- Fit business requirements for security
- Mitigate the risks and conform to the relevant security policies
- Balance information risk against cost of countermeasures
To achieve a particular responsibility level the candidate should meet the standard in the headline statement. The supporting bullet points provide examples of activities, behaviours or responsibility consistent with the standard. Other examples may also meet the standard.
- Enables the design and implementation of secure7 IS architectures
- 7 In this context ‘secure’ means that when subsequently tested by a CHECK penetration test, no unexpected vulnerabilities are found that require design changes.
- Identifies information risks that arise from potential solution architectures
- Designs alternate solutions to mitigate identified information risks
- Ensures that alternate solutions or countermeasures mitigate identified information risks
- Applies 'standard' security techniques and architectures to mitigate security risks
- Develops new architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices
- Provides consultancy and advice to customers on IA and architectural problems
- Supervises Security Architects reporting to them
To be considered for this role please submit your application by 10:00am on the 17/10/2017.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.