Informatics Project Manager (Healthcare)
|Job Title:||Informatics Project Manager (Healthcare)|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day, Benefits: Inside IR35|
|Start Date:||2021-02-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 16:41|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for an Information and Projects Manager with Acute Healthcare experience. Within this role the successful candidate will be running small projects around information data collection recording and reporting. It is essential for this role that you have direct Acute Healthcare and SQL experience.
This role will be part remote / part on site.
- Information data collating, recording and reporting across projects and data sets
- Working with variety of stakeholders across all divisions of the Trust to ensure information and data are correct and projects are running accordingly
- Projects will be focused around change management as well information reporting to support business requirements and incentives.
- Introduce and manage change which would impacts singular teams or Trust wide
- Direct Acute Healthcare experience is essential for this contract
- SQL experience
- Prince2 Foundation and/or Practitioner
This contract is deemed inside IR35 and will be engaged through an umbrella company.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.