|Job Title:||Incident Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 16:38|
You will be working within the IT Incident Team and be the point of contact for all technology related incidents, with your main responsibilities being management, control & communication of all incidents.
Responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders and IT service provision, adding value and improving customer experience ensuring customer satisfaction.
The role holder will need to work hours as required around IT related Incidents, with an eventual aim at being on call as a point of contact for IT related incidents.
- To evaluate the severity level assigned to the issue and to adjust that level in the light of any investigations as appropriate.
- To analyse the situation in order to identify and offer potential resolution and to assist the resolving teams.
- To co-ordinate operational impact from the business areas, and feed that into the Incident process as well as brief the client point of contact, where applicable.
- To own any issue assigned throughout its lifecycle, and ensure that it is fully completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- To attend regular meetings with other key stakeholders from business to technical forums, to client reviews to discuss outstanding issues and prioritisation.
- To liaise with other departments within the business for advice and expertise relevant to each issue as appropriate.
- Effective & proactive incident management (incident classification, prioritisation & escalation management)
- Responsible for effective communication of incidents (Pre, during & post incident) between the internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop new and maintain customer and key stakeholders relationships (Internal/external) to add value and improve customer experience (Customer Satisfaction) & retention.
- Drive incident resolution and articulate clearly and concisely with end client points of contact
- Produce management information to enable visibility of incidents, resolution, trends and root cause analysis. This will be done via multiple methods of communication and media, and may also take the shape of MI style reports.
- Incident management process owner, responsible for ensuring continuous improvement & communication of the process and improvements to ensure adherence
- Maintain accurate & up to date records of Incident Management processes and activities at all times.
- Proactively troubleshooting incidents and trends, through to effective resolution at failure.
- Conducting Post Incident Reviews (PIR’s) establishing root cause and corrective actions through to resolution, including proof reading of RCA documents adding business impact so that they are accurate for the Internal and external stakeholders of the associated client.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.