Implementation Project Manager
|Job Title:||Implementation Project Manager|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 14:37|
Implementation Project Manager / Shared Services Project Manager, Government
9 month contract with possible extension.
Central Government Agency – Can be based in Leeds, London or Newcastle
Your general responsibilities will be to lead on the implementation of a new shared services function for DWP, to be delivered by an external supplier. In particular, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the completion of the specification of requirements and updating these if necessary
• Leading for the business in the procurement process
• Defining and delivering on an implementation plan
• Ensuring that the framework for ongoing contract management will be responsive to changing business needs
• Ensuring the successful delivery of the new service from October 2018 and addressing any snagging issues.
• Proven experience of successfully delivering a project of the scale and complexity of this one
• Proven experience of improving the delivery of shared services
• Previous experience of working in a similar role with the ability, energy and enthusiasm to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment, demonstrating sensitivity and acumen in dealing with key stakeholders
• Proven experience in project management of a quality shared services implementation
• Proven track record in large-scale, agile development organisations.
This requirement has now been deemed OUT of Scope by the Contracting Body.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Planner (Resource Planner / PMO Planner)
£35000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, training & fantastic benefits package
Head of Projects / PMO / Programme Management
£70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & fantastic benefits package
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Product Design)
Up to £50,000 basic + Bonus