|Job Title:||Implementation Analyst|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Holidays, Remote Working|
|Contact Name:||Kayleigh Riches|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2015 14:21|
£27,000-£30,000 + Company Car Allowance + Company Benefits
This is a home based role but you will be required to go to clients sites.
Ideal locations for travel would be West Midlands, Staffordshire, North West, and South Yorkshire
Implementation Analyst with skills around ETL, T-SQL, SQL, Data Warehouse, integration of data, data dictionaries, data marts, SSIS,SSAS,SSRS,MDX, Normalised and De-normalised Techniques, Microsoft Server 2005, 2008R2, 2012, 2015, You must have NHS Experience of at least 2-3 years and worked with NHS Data Sets, PAS systems and a knowledge of RTT would be beneficial.
Key Skills & Background
- The Implementation Analyst will have experience of using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and upward.
- Will be an expert at implementing solutions for extraction and interrogation of data from data warehouses.
- You will be liaising with all levels of stakeholders so excellent communications skills are a must.
- Background/experience in NHS/NHS Dataset is a must.
- Understanding of Relational Database Concepts and Structure
- Experience of Data Warehouse Modelling
About the Role
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within the NHS looking to work as a consultant where there technical input makes a difference.
- This is very much a developmental role and the company will invest time and training in your skills.
- You will be working alongside the Healthcare Product Development Manager to drive forward the development of the health care products.
- Producing documentation for data warehouse: structure diagrams, data dictionaries and operational documentation as required.
- You will analyse technical requirements to design and produce production ready developments in data warehousing.
- Work with clients to specify and analyst their requirements for product implementations.
- Logical Testing Routines, both functional testing and validation of the results.
About the Company
The company are a Microsoft Gold Partner who have 20 years experience in providing software solutions within the private and public sector. Due to exceptional growth there will be opportunities to progress and have input in relation to their technical solutions. The company will invest in training into their fantastic solutions and products for the right candidate. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to move into a private sector company to be invested in to really learn new skills and make a difference in the NHS.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's