HR / Payroll Systems Consultant
|Job Title:||HR / Payroll Systems Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent flexible company benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 09:53|
£40 - 45k
Can be based in either Bury or Farnborough
Payroll, HR, Implementation, Consultant
Excellent flexible company benefits package
The Payroll/HR Systems Implementation Consultant delivers/provides skilled professional advice, guidance and service to customers (internal and external).
Our client can offer:
• Flexible working arrangements
• A focused, structured, environment focused on the needs of both the customer and the employee
• Free on-site parking
• Flexible benefits package
• Structured training and on-going personal development
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• In depth knowledge and experience of Payroll/HR products
• Excellent understanding, knowledge and experience of end-to-end software configuration, implementation covering design, build, data migration and business intelligence/reporting.
• Previous experience of implementing software in a Business to Business environment
• Detailed technical knowledge of Payroll and Payroll legislative requirements
• Experience of specifying business requirements and requirements gathering
• Excellent customer facing skills
The initial starting salary is £40 – 45,000 per annum and also comes with 25 days holiday, healthcare, contributory pension, life assurance - a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs.
Please call our offices for an informal discussion or forward your CV for full details.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's