|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£38000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
HR Business Partner
This role is critical in providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement within the business.
- Supporting managers to develop and implement workforce planning and talent development.
- Ensure that any HR issues are handled in a timely and professional manner including all ER cases, or significant employment issues affecting the business with the support of the HR team based who are based at head office.
- Suggesting creative HR initiatives and support across the business and be comfortable working in an environment which demands the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Drive the delivery of the HR agenda aligned to business objectives
- Train and develop managers with tools and techniques for people management capability
- Demonstrable experience within a Business Partner role.
- Coaching and mentoring at management level
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent
- Success in coaching and driving development
- Strong Employment Law knowledge
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Compliance focussed
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Strong commercial focus
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build senior relationships
- Union experience and a key player in negotiation and consultation activity
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.