|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27500 per annum, Benefits: 23 Days holiday rising to 25 + Staff Car Scheme|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join a fun loving, passionate and spirited team at their dealership in Birmingham Central. You will be responsible for dealing with the day to day HR first line queries in a professional and timely manner and demonstrating the company values. As well as your own workload you will also support the wider HR team with all activity and administration including to the HR Business Partners, learning and development, resourcing, payroll, reward and benefits and HR compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Produce all contracts and new starter documentation
- Provide basic ER advice when necessary, that is in line with the company policies and the ACAS code of practice
- Collate statistics and data as requested for the market areas.
- Update and maintain accurate electronic colleague records on the HR database (ADP)
- CIPD qualification or working towards CIPD qualification
- Previous multi-site experience is desirable
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Customer focused - familiar with working with a range of partners, both internal and external.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.