|Job Title:||Head of Technical Services|
|Salary:||£85000 - £95000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Head of Technical Services
You’ll be continuously contributing to the improvement of internal effectiveness by contributing to improving current methodologies, processes and tools. A true motivator and inspirational leader with superior decision-making skills you’ll be meticulous with good project management ability and be an service orientated individual who is able to create client value whilst maintaining profitable business results.
- Assist with the formulation and implementation of professional services strategy and organisational capability that provides a vision and forward direction for your teams within Dimension Data.
- Display a proactive business leadership capability and have experience and proven competence as a senior manager that can successfully manage a business unit, profit and loss and lead a team of people.
- Display very good client engagement skills and is able to support his/her technical services teams in complex engagements by generating demand through acting as a trusted advisor.
- Assume day-to-day management responsibility for the technical service business by ensuring that the required process, policies and tools relating to financial, people, marketing and delivery management are in place.
- Determine the status of services in each step of the services lifecycle by collaborating with a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the business units meet its profitability targets, maximising revenue per billable resource within agreed cost constraints and without compromising the integrity and standards of the company.
- Act as people managers by partnering with the organisation to attract the right talent and ensuring that the team is staffed according to requirements and that all team members are fully utilised.
- Considerable experience of IT Service management in a professional services environment
- Business experience including financial management with a track record of success in translating strategic direction into pragmatic and workable solutions and business results
- Strong commercial grounding and understanding
- Experience of working with new and emerging technologies
- Experience of working within a system integrator and/or IT reseller
- Demonstrable change agent experience
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Deep understanding of business and project processes, structures and control requirements
- Excellent communicator with the ability to interact with a variety of diverse stakeholders
- Degree educated or similar
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.