GSA Techsource are looking for an outstanding Head of Estates, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new services for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
You will require a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, preferably with an emphasis on Property, Construction or similar. You will also need experience at a senior level within construction management and/or property services, the more you have the more advantageous it will be.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ability to lead and influence senior stakeholders, relationships at Ministerial and Director General level
- Be an effective communicator, collaborator and change agent and possess the appropriate business acumen to meet or exceed the needs of the role
- Develop an in-depth insight into the dynamics and issues surrounding the government agency. Understanding, political, economic, social, environmental and technological impacts
- Relevant Project Management Qualification – Prince 2 / APM / PMI
- Professional accreditation and membership of industry organisation – eg RICS, RIBA, CIBSE, CIOB
- Establish and negotiate service levels and deliverables with delivery partners at a broad strategic level, promoting delivery with value for money, emphasising how all parts of the delivery chain will fully understand the required outcomes for the customer
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.