Head Of BI/MI
|Job Title:||Head Of BI/MI|
|Salary:||£41000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 11:23|
You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and informative statistical analysis and reporting. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role with highly developed skills in statistical data analysis and production of statistical reports and in MIS Architecture and software.
- To effectively lead the department ensuring that the team makes a contribution to the business's key performance indicators.
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective execution of the clients business through the maintenance and development of the MIS systems.
- To provide accurate, informative and accessible statistical data analysis to inform business leaders in order to drive quality, raise standards and inform professional development activities.
- To lead and oversee the businesses data and quality calendar ensuring that data drives the organisation and underpins strategies which support middle and senior leaders to raise standards.
- To advise the Senior Leadership Team in relation to funding methodology, retention, achievement and success optimisation in order to achieve key performance targets.
- To take the lead in processing Freedom of Information requests and to be the businesses Data Protection Officer. Ensuring compliance with Data Protection regulations and making arrangements for the secure storage of confidential records of both past and present staff. To ensure that records are stored appropriately to secure the confidentiality of the personal and any sensitive information.
- Experience of managing functions within BI and IT disciplines
- A minimum of two years middle leadership experience, including some team leadership experience
- Experience of successfully maintaining, monitoring, analysing and reporting on a range of BI data
- Experience of producing and submitting funding reports and data submissions
- An excellent understanding of BI systems, to support BI systems and IT infrastructure delivery.
- Ability to model future scenarios to enable risk management and mitigation development to take place
- To supervise the maintenance of the MIS database to ensure the accuracy, availability and accessibility of all data required for the effective efficient management of the business.
- Experience within and an understanding of the education sector.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's