Graduate/Junior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Graduate/Junior Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£21000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 15:51|
GSA Techsource have an exciting opportunity recruiting for a well-established consultancy company, operating with significant experience of leading service transformation, ICT projects & programmes and a strong ethos of working with our clients to deliver success.
The client is primarily involved in delivering business improvement for their clients through a combination of enabling technology, business process and people change.
You will be working on client site therefore you will be working directly with client staff. It is essential that you will be experienced and confident to deal one-to-one with client staff, to a senior level. There will be travel required within this role across the West Midlands and down the M40 Corridor on a weekly basis.
We are looking for candidates who are keen to develop within a Business and/or Data Analysis environment. We are not looking for the finished article, we would rather have people who are wanting to learn and develop in there careers whether you are at the start or 2 years into your career.
Once you are established within the role your role will include:
Core Analysis Experience and Skills
- Exposure of analysing different business environments and cultures at a strategic and tactical (process) level
- Reviewing and validating business, functional and non-functional requirements in an efficient and effective way, using proven techniques
- To document requirements in a variety of formats, to suit different audiences and different stages of the project life cycle
- To provide analysis and business change support to all project activities, on both client and internal work
- To work with the client, project managers and various technical specialists e.g. ICT architects, test managers, 3rd party suppliers; to ensure the requirements are accurately defined and fit for purpose.
- Business Analysis / Process Specialism:
- To lead on key project products such as options appraisals, recommendation reports, gap analysis and business cases
- To define current and future operational scenarios – e.g. business models and processes, user stories, use cases, staffing models and structures
- Data / Systems Analysis Specialism:
- To lead on key project products such as data modelling reports, data flow summaries, system and interface design documents
- Experience of a variety of data interrogation techniques, using a variety of systems – e.g. MS SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, MS Excel
Skills & Experience
- Confident and driven individual who isn't afraid of engaging a room of people or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, orally and written
- Competent understanding of the use of IT to undertake report writing and analysis – e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Exposure of the full projects life cycle and of project initiation and scoping activities
- A keen passion and interest of ICT systems and future trends, proven experience in the use of IT to enable and drive business processes and business change activities
- Proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Empathetic, positive and solutions driven approach
- Pragmatic, with a logical approach to issues resolution
- Ability to operate individually and within a multi-skilled team of both internal company, contract, client and supplier staff
- Strong interpersonal, team building and leadership skills
Please not all candidates must hold a Full UK Driving License and access to their own vehicle as you will have 3-4 days a week of travel within this role.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£30000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Remote Working/ Flexible Working
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day
Full Stack Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum