Government Capacity Planner / Scheduler - Excel
|Job Title:||Government Capacity Planner / Scheduler - Excel|
|Salary:||£300 Ltd/Umbrella - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 17:16|
• Gathering performance data, validating and compiling data and assesses whether or not departments are performing according to production schedules.
• Produces reports that evaluate plant capacity and identify areas where improvements can be implemented.
• Provide support for business projects and presentations.
• Provide assistance to analytical design of systems and forecast all resource capacity requirements. Develop various new functions and capacity processes and modify existing ones.
• Strong organisational and analytical skills essential
• Security Clearance to Basic Disclosure level
• MS Office Suite
• MS Excel skills are essential
• Experience of large scale migrations and technology roll outs
• Large scale public sector IT programme delivery experience an advantage
• Familiarity with the Government IT Profession and cross government IT policies
• Understanding of the Government and working in the justice system
• Demonstrated awareness of the social, environmental and corporate impact of ICT
• Familiarity with relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector
IT – e.g. Data Protection Act, Information Assurance policy.
BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
Please submit your application by 17.00 on Tuesday 10th October 2017. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Project Engineer – VMWare, Linux
£650 - 750 per day - Outside IR35
Information Security Manager - Datacentre
To £550 per day - Outside IR35
Enterprise Architect - Cloud, Government, Agile
£700 to £750 per day – OUTSIDE IR35
AWS/Cyber Security Solutions Architect
£550 - £650.00 per day
VME Apps Architect – COBOL, Cloud, Gov
Newcastle upon Tyne
Market day rates