Governance Project Manager – Government, Prince
|Job Title:||Governance Project Manager – Government, Prince|
|Salary:||To £700 a day limited/umbrella - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Sept 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 17:31|
Skills and Experience
• Significant experience of delivering projects/programmes within a government department/agency (in permanent or contractor roles)
• Experience in reporting methods especially dashboards and scorecards.
• Involvement in delivering projects including risk management, stakeholder and change management.
• Experience of the development of Business Cases
• Budgeting and costing experience
• PRINCE2 Practitioner level
• MSP Practitioner level, or willingness to work towards
• Agile PM, SCRUM Master or equivalent
• Knowledge of current Agile development processes
• Knowledge of management level products and current review processes for digital projects
• Experience in financial control of multi-threaded large digital projects
• Understanding of government agencies relationships with wider central government
• Good understanding of the strategic objectives of the agency and how these are supported via digital transformation.
• Governance framework knowledge and experience
CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 16th August 2017 @ 10:00 am
BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's