Golang Developer -Company happy to crosstrain
|Job Title:||Golang Developer -Company happy to crosstrain|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-11-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:12|
They’re on the lookout for a Platform Developer to join the business who will help propel them forward in their continued growth.
As part of the package you will get;
Access to an onsite Gym
A fantastic training budget (£1500pa)
4% matched pension
Flexible working hours
Cheap parking (£3 per day)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Critical illness cover
Death in service cover
Okay, so the company are looking to develop you as a developer and give you the opportunity to crosstrain into using Golang, one of the fastest growing languages at the moment projected to be the next big thing in enterprise computing.
So what will you need?
- At least 2 years working on enterprise solutions which can be written in any of the following; PHP, Ruby, Python, C, C++ or C#.
- Ideally some experience with event driven Microservices
- A good knowledge of SQS, SNS and RabbitMQ
- Have been part of a team that has worked with modern workflow practices (Containerisation, CI, Linting)
- Previously been doing unit and functional testing.
You had experience in any of the following.
- Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Distributed Data Solutions
- Experience with payment solutions or billing
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.