Global Project Co-ordinator (Banking, PMO)
|Job Title:||Global Project Co-ordinator (Banking, PMO)|
|Location:||City Of London|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 15:11|
The role will be initially PMO based with a view to progressing the right person in order to help with EMEA deployments alongside the EMEA Project Lead.
The successful candidate will have experience of working alongside Project and Programme Managers and experience in the following - procurement, scheduling, quoting, working with 3rd parties, tracking, managing quotes, global programmes, different time zones, PMO, Banking.
The role would suit somebody used to working in virtual global teams, with an understanding of the flexibility needed on these programs and being able to accommodate ad hoc business requests outside of normal business hours, i.e. Telephone conferencing and organising global Skype meetings.
You will have good demonstrable skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and working knowledge of MS Project. Familiar with Cost-tracking and recent previous experience of project co-ordination and project management processes, it is expected you will have excellent organisational and planning skills – able to keep the Project Managers on track and schedule.
• Project co-ordination experience in a high paced technical procurement and implementation environment
• Ideally global shipping/scheduling experience
• Proven track record in fulfilling customer demand and achieving financial results through successful project coordination and planning
• Highly organised, numerate and accurate with proven ability to maintain complete and accurate records
• The ability to multitask and maintain delivery quality in a pressured environment
• An understanding of the complexities of shipping high tech equipment to numerous locations
• An understanding of the complexities of dealing with 3rd parties for implementation of multiple technologies
• MS Excel and general MS Office applications
If you meet the criteria above and can start by start – mid April 2018 please apply now for an immediate response.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's