GDPR Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||GDPR Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 17:04|
Location: Various (London, Liverpool, Norwich and Bristol) - Willingness to travel
DBS Security Clearance
● Changing and improving
o Find ways to improve systems and structures to deliver more with streamlined resources
o Regularly review procedures or systems with teams to identify improvements and simplify processes and decision making
o Actively encourage ideas from a wide range of sources and stakeholders and use these to inform own decision making.
● Making effective decisions
o Identify a broad range of relevant and credible information sources and recognise the need to collect new data when necessary from internal and external sources.
o Recognise patterns and trends in a wide range of evidence/data and develop insightful conclusions, outlining costs, benefits, risks and potential responses.
o Invite challenge and where appropriate involve others in decision making to help build engagement and present robust recommendations.
● Collaborating and Partnering
o Establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of business outcomes.
o Act as a team player, investing time to generate a common focus and a strong sense of team spirit.
o Encourage collaborative team working with own team and across the Department.
● Managing a quality service
o Make effective use of project management skills and techniques to delivery outcomes, including identifying risks and mitigating actions.
o Develop, implement, maintain and review systems and service standards to ensure professional excellence, expertise and value for money.
o Establish mechanisms to seek out and respond to feedback from customers about services provided
● An open, positive and ‘can do’ attitude that builds confidence and credibility both within the team and across stakeholder groups
● Well developed analytical, organisational and problem solving skills. Uses information to challenge the status quo and inspires the confidence of stakeholders
● Ability to make difficult decisions by assessing the complexities involved against the need to act whilst escalating decision making to the right level
● Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage and influence in complex customer environments
● An excellent communicator and the gravitas to build credible peer relationships with decision makers
● Ability to drive efficient and effective ways of working through continuous improvement in support of establishing the Crown Commercial Service as a centre of procurement excellence in all that it does
● Working knowledge of communications as an effective means of giving, receiving, processing and interpreting information
● Team player that works collaboratively to achieve common goals.
● Exemplifies positive customer service behaviours and promotes a culture focused on ensuring customer needs are met and or exceeded.
Qualifications, Education, Experience and Training
● Degree level professional qualification or equivalent working knowledge/experience
● Minimum of 2 years proven Project Management experience, preferably in an agile delivery environment
● Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Experienced in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
● Stakeholder and relationship management experience within a complex business environment
● Knowledge of technical/digital project management is preferable but not essential.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.