GDPR Data Analyst
|Job Title:||GDPR Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£400 - £475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 16:59|
Location: Various (London, Liverpool, Norwich, Newport and Bristol) - Willingness to travel
● A requirement to identify and cleanse data - including but not limited to deduplication, validation, correction and deletion in line with internal policies.
● Working closely with business teams in analysing data to determine duplicates, invalid data, etc. and undertake required remedial actions.
● Work with the Service Assurance team to develop and deliver the data cleansing and migration plan including risks, milestones, and quality and business sign-off details.
● Work with key stakeholders in the project to develop the timeline for the data cleansing, migration and preparation activities.
● Monitor and report progress of the data migration and cleansing plan.
● Identify issues and risks within the data migration activities and help develop and agree mitigation and responses with the Service Assurance team.
● Attend and contribute to regular project meetings.
● Where there are integration and interface points understand data usage and implications for data cleansing and migration.
● Assist in designing, planning and managing the data cleansing and migration
approach and processes including validation schemes to ensure accuracy, quality and integrity of all data.
● Help develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data cleansing and migration activities.
● Perform any related data cleansing and migration activities and tasks
● Excellent organisational skills, the ability to meet strict deadlines, well motivated and capable of working in a pressured environment.
● Excellent communication skills, proven customer service experience and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
● Fully computer literate in the MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite and a general aptitude for working with different IT systems. Experience of CRM such as salesforce and data warehouse systems would be an advantage.
Qualifications, Education, Experience and Training
● Strong analytical skills.
● Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Stakeholder and relationship management experience within a complex business environment
● Knowledge of technical/digital project management is preferable but not essential
DBS Security Clearance
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cisco Engineer - Voice and Data Specialist
£300 per day
Voice & Data Specialist - Cisco / VOIP / Routing
£300 - £400 per day
Cisco Technical Specialist - Wireless / Meraki
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Application Architect - AWS / Cloud / .Net / PHP
£600 - £750 per day