|Job Title:||Gaming QA Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Parking, Udemy Access, Flexible Hours|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Gaming QA Engineer
GSA Techsource is recruiting a QA Tester to work for a pioneering games company and join a committed, hard working team working to maintain an efficient QA environment. The successful candidate must be able to ensure that all games and features are testing in an effective and continuous way, working within an Agile environment. The role requires the candidate to establish a clear testing pipeline and perform successful handovers to other departments within the company. Some experience within the mobile gaming industry is desirable.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Understanding AND EXPERIENCE in the games industry.
- Developing user story acceptance criteria, maintaining this as a project moves forward.
- Experience working as a tester in Agile environments.
- Experience operating and maintaining a QA software/hardware environment.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to be personable and create strong relationships within the team.
- Technical support skills.
- Demonstrable experience with manual testing, not automated.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.