Full Stack Developers / Engineer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developers / Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2022-01-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Marsden|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2022 14:36|
You will become a part of the multifaceted and multicultural team that conducts this software-based research and development within the context of large-scale European and National projects. In this environment, you'll have access to state-of-the-art technologies at the centre of Future Internet, Factory of the Future, Internet of Things, Big Data, and other European Industrial and Technological strategic initiatives. Those who are senior will report directly to the Senior Project Manager Lead and CEO. Those who are not senior will report to the relevant Senior Lead.
What they offer?
- A challenging job in an international and multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to apply cutting edge technologies
- An opportunity to work with leading IT companies and Universities
- An opportunity for flexible working
- A focus to be a coder
- 21 days of paid leave + 8 Public holidays.
- 12 Free Fridays – 12 additional paid leave days
- Covid allowing, after a 2 week, 4 days at the office intro period as part of your probation, typically there is then a 1-2 Month ‘getting to know you’ period of 2-3 days a week in the office. After this then typically there is a full possibility of working just 2 days in our office and the rest from home.
- As Intermediary you should at least have 4 years of solid development experience.
- Experience with source code management systems such as GIT and agile working practices.
- Ability to think for yourself, come up with options, ideas and solutions and not just ‘follow the spec’.
- You have a portfolio that shows a clear interest in cutting edge technologies
- You like to build practical, useful software
- You don’t mind traveling on an incidental basis, to meet our European partners
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's