|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 10:17|
Location: Moorgate (London) & Romford (Essex)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
About the company
This is an established IT Provider with two offices based in Moorgate and Romford, who have a variety of clients in different sectors such as; Health Care, Education, Retail, Manufacturing etc. They are focused on delivering top quality services to their customers. This is a great company to work for with the opportunity to develop and progress your career!
About the Role
This position is with an established IT Provider who are focused on delivering top quality services to their customers and focus on a healthy work-life balance!
Are you an experienced and motivated Full Stack developer? Well if yes, then this is the role for you! This is an interesting and challenging position, where you will be working as part of an energetic team of like-minded developers located across two offices (Moorgate and Romford) and you will be working on a range of exciting projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-known established company, offering training, career progression, and recognition. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and problem-solving skills!
- Excellent knowledge of C#, C++, ASP.NET, HTML5 REACT, Python, Java and MS SQL.
- Implementing backend services, solid API skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and excellent written and spoken English
- Computer science degree / Software Engineering degree
- 5 years experience of performing and managing coding assignments
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Social individual
- 25 days’ holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working from home flexibility
- Regular social staff events
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.