Front End Developer, Solihull
|Job Title:||Front End Developer, Solihull|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Reference:||ND - 16257|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2016 09:59|
As Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. HMTL5/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages. You’ll also work on server-side projects to implement complex, interactive and database driven websites.
This particular organisation is currently working with a number of multi million pound organisations such as, Bentley, Vauxhall etc. Exposure to some of the latest technologies is one of many exciting aspects involved when joining this organisation.
They will be looking for individuals with the following experience and knowledge:
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with build tools such as composer, Gulp & Grunt
- HTML 5 – Semantic structuring and attributing of front-end code with responsive and multi screen design in mind.
- CSS – Using CSS3 animation, gradients, masking along with pre-processors such as sass.
- Experience working across the major desktop and mobile browsers: IE 9+, Chrome, Firefox
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's