Front End developer
|Job Title:||Front End developer|
|Salary:||£400 - £440 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 17:24|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Front End developer with a Masters Degree and over 13 years experience for an EU institution. The contract will be a long term contract and will see you working with the latest technologies and getting involved in the UX design.
What will you do;
- Expert advice and coaching on Information System architecture and technologies.
- Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture into information system development projects.
- Assistance with the conception, design and assessment of Information Systems technical architecture.
The technology environment chosen is as follows:
- The development is based on an Agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
What do you need;
- The experience stated in the framework contract for the requested profile.
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described in the above description of tasks.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- Proven expertise in User Experience design: design of screens from requirements, usability principles, visual design practices, and design of reusable components.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of the Visual Identity is an add value.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's