Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank hols)|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2016 13:58|
Based in Central Birmingham
£24,000 to £28,000
Fast Track Progression to Senior Developer
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to really progress throughout an established Software company based in central Birmingham.
A passion for gaming industry would be a distinct advantage as is a passion for development, the client is extremely keen to progress the right candidate through to a senior developer and increase responsibility as quickly as possible.
The Development Director has a very strong background in games development and his passion clearly show's through, you will be offered excellent mentor-ship, training and development and the opportunity to build a fantastic career.
- You will ideally have an understanding of Games Development however this is not essential.
- A background within a fast paced, agile environment.
- A good understanding of version control (knowledge of Subversion would be highly advantageous)
- Full understanding of HTML5 and CSS.
- A strong desire to learn and develop new techniques and develop yourself personally
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Experience of working with Node
- Knowledge or an interest in ES6
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's