Fire Safety Officer
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Officer|
|Salary:||£200 per day|
|Reference:||EH / 16590|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Brown|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 11:26|
Duration: 3 month (Start date ASAP)
I am looking to recruit a Fire Safety Officer on a contract basis for my NHS client initially for a 3 month contract. The role will be responsible for ensuring that good standards of fire safety are implemented and maintained across the organisation at all times.
- To ensure that legislative compliance and the continuing development and provision of a safe environment for staff, patients and the public.
- Liaise with managers and staff at all levels to implement fire safety standards and initiatives.
- Proactively identify fire safety priorities across the organisation within the capital delivery programme or PFI project management and resourcing.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to managers and staff across the organisation.
- Provided technical expertise and knowledge to the Fire Safety Manager to ensure their duties and be fulfilled effectively.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's