Fire Safety Officer
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Officer|
|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2015 13:24|
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Officer for a leading healthcare organisation in East Anglia. This is a 6 month contract paying £180 – £200 per day.
Within this role the successful candidate will be
- Ensuring that a good standard of fire safety is implemented and maintained across a large and complex organisation.
- Acting as a resource and liaise with managers and staff across all levels, implementing fire safety standards and initiatives, as well as providing expert knowledge, advice and guidance.
- Identify fire safety priorities and assist with overall prioritisation within the organisations capital programme, PFI project management, resourcing and day to day activity.
We are looking for candidates with
- A strong a background and knowledge of working in a Fire Safety Adviser or Officer position
- Previous experience working within a healthcare organisation or a large complex estate
- Excellent knowledge and practice of Fire Risk Assessments
- Excellent practice of Fire Safety Training to all levels of personnel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of staff
For this opportunity we are paying between £180 - £200 per day through an umbrella or limited company. If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01543 - 622386. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.