Fire Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per annum|
|Start Date:||3 - 6 months contract|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2015 14:52|
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Manager for a leading healthcare organisation in Derbyshire. This is a 6 month contract paying £200 – £250 per day.
Within this role the successful candidate will be
- Managing a small team of multi-skilled staff and the day to day running of fire safety practice within the organisation
- Ensuring that a good standard of fire safety is implemented and maintained across a large and complex organisation.
- The point of contact for management and staff across all levels, ensuring your team are implementing fire safety standards and initiatives, as well as providing expert knowledge, advice and guidance.
- Identify fire safety priorities and assist with overall prioritisation within the organisations capital programme, PFI project management, resourcing and day to day activity.
We are looking for candidates with
- A strong a background and knowledge of working in a Fire Safety Management position
- Previous experience working within a healthcare organisation
- Excellent knowledge and practice of Fire Risk Assessments, Auditing, Training and Compliance
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of staff
For this opportunity we are paying between £200 - £250 per day through an umbrella or limited company. If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01543 - 622386.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are typically charged at between 1p and 12p from landlines, and between 5p and 40p from mobiles, per minute.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's