Fire Safety Advisor (Fire Risk Assessments)
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Advisor (Fire Risk Assessments)|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2015 09:47|
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Advisor for a leading healthcare organisation in East Anglia. This is a 6 month contract paying £150 - £200 per day.
Within this role the successful candidate will be
- Ensuring that a good standard of fire safety is implemented and maintained across a large and complex organisation.
- Acting as a resource and liaise with manager and staff across all levels, implementing fire safety standards and initiatives, as well as providing expert knowledge, advice and guidance.
- Identify fire safety priorities and assist with overall prioritisation within the organisations capital programme, PFI project management, resourcing and day to day activity.
We are looking for candidates with
- A strong a background and knowledge of working in a Fire Safety Advisor or Officer position
- Previous experience working within a healthcare organisation or a large complex estate
- Excellent knowledge and practice of Fire Risk Assessments
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of staff
For this opportunity we are paying between £150 - £200 per day through an umbrella or limited company. If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01543 - 622386.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's