Fire Safety Adviser
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Adviser|
|Salary:||£180 - £220 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2015 14:36|
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Advisor for my client based in the West Midlands. This is for a 2-3 month period, supporting all aspects of fire safety.
For this role the successful candidate will be
- Responsible for enquires, prioritising tasks and training across all sites and departments within the organisations.
- Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments as and when required
- Liaising with organisational staff, 3rd parties and fire authorities on a day to day basis
- Monitoring and maintaining of fire equipment across the organisation
Candidates must have
- Extensive Fire Safety knowledge and practice and a proven record of carrying out fire risk assessments in a Healthcare environment
- Previous NHS or Healthcare knowledge and experience
- Fire Engineering/Fire Safety degree or other relevant qualifications
- Graduate Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers or equivalent level
- NEBOSH certificate if Fire Safety Management
This role is paying £180 - £220 per day through an umbrella or registered limited company (not sole trader). If you would like to know more about this role please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lori Broadhurst on 01543-622386. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.