|Job Title:||Field Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 16:49|
GSA Techsource is recruiting for a Field Engineer to work for an international provider of IT services. This is a mid level role (two years of experience within the industry would be required) that would be perfect for any candidate looking to provide solutions and guidance as part of a team. The successful candidate will be able to troubleshoot effectively and efficiently, escalating incidents to the necessary support points, working to fix incidents by phone and email. It is a requirement that the candidate be able to assist with installation of new hardware and software, working to ensure client satisfaction. The candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the following technologies: Alcatel, F5, Bluecoat, Checkpoint, VC and other networking vendors etc.
- Knowledge of Cisco, with minimum Cisco CCNA R&S or equivalent.
- Full driving licence.
- Required to assist with end user training, support and education.
- Replacing faulty equipment (following RMA process).
- Working within a team effectively and building strong relationships with colleagues.
- Work with ticketing tools and technical reporting.
- Software and hardware installation and management.
- A strong interest in collaborative work tools (Webex, Visio, cloud solution).
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
This role requires some out of hours work, this will be for the usual hourly rate plus £50.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.