Feature Engineer (EN Speaking)
|Job Title:||Feature Engineer (EN Speaking)|
|Salary:||£480 - £510 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 16:36|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Cash and Feature engineer to work in Brussels on a contract basis. The feature engineer is a key player in the cooperation between IT and Business stakeholders. You drive to make complex changes happen within and across Tribes. Your holistic view as well as your knowledge of both Business and IT is crucial in the translation of business requirements in a sequence that delivers customer value as early as possible.
What will you do;
• You will develop features and user stories in an interactive way, aligned with the delivery heartbeat of the squads within your domain.
• You identify and manage risks and potential issues and offer improvements across teams
• You are able to implement changes in an end-to-end context covering all functional and non-functional aspects in close collaboration with multiple teams, including IT infrastructure dependencies. Therefore you demonstrate understanding of IT concepts and have significant knowledge of the IT landscape
What we need;
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead.
• Good communication skills (in English), strong communication and presentation skills (telling – selling) across different skill and seniority levels
• A master degree in IT (Engineering) or equal by experience
• 5 Years of experience in IT as a project manager/functional analyst/architect etc. having a good knowledge of the IT infrastructure domain
• Experience working in a complex and challenging IT environment
• Experience with agile way of working
• A team player with a 'make it happen' mentality, eager to learn and ability to coach others
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.