Exchange 2016/2013 Engineer
|Job Title:||Exchange 2016/2013 Engineer|
|Salary:||£390 UMBRELLA - INSIDE IR35|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 17:44|
Exchange/Windows Engineer required with hands on experience in moving from STFC Exchange 2010 to 2016 Enterprise environment.
You would be expected to complete technical deliverables as detailed by the Email Upgrade project.
• Taking a lead with the migration of user mailboxes from STFC Exchange 2010 to 2016 Enterprise environment
• Providing hands-on significant experience of migrating Exchange 2010 to 2016 (preferable) or to 2013
• Evaluating improvements to the email services provided, recommend and implement approved solutions
• Resolving issues as they occur during the upgrade, covering both the pilot testing and migration phases
• Closely liaising with the Email Upgrade Project Manager, the Technical Lead and the project team
• Writing documentation as appropriate to the project
• Having a methodical and structured approach to upgrading Exchange
• Providing good analytical skills to assist root cause analysis of issues
• Experience in working in a project environment, including the ability to demonstrate evidence of successful project contributions
• Excellent Exchange 2010 / 2013 upgrade skills are a must, preferably 2016 experience
• It would be beneficial to have experience in joining federations with Exchange 2013 / 2016 and Exchange Online (Office 365 hybrid configuration)
This requirement has been deemed IN of Scope by the Contracting Body.
CV Submission Deadline: 07/09/2017 @ 10:15
Daily Pay Rates: £390 UMBRELLA - INSIDE IR35
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire, South East
Contract Length: To 31/12/2017
Security Clearance Level Required: 1. BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.