Enterprise Networking Pre-Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Enterprise Networking Pre-Sales Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 09:34|
GSA Techsource is recruiting an Enterprise Networking Pre-Sales Consultant for a global systems integrator, helping to deliver transformative IT infrastructure to clients across the world. This role is placed within the Modern Infrastructure team which develop networks and security offerings for high profile clients, and the successful candidate will be able to create and maintain strong working relationships within this team. This role requires extensive experience working across the Cisco product set, although it is also desirable that the candidate is experienced with other vendor solutions as well.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of routing and switching, also extensive knowledge of wireless networks.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and elicit client requirements.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SD-WAN (Cisco, Riverbad, SilverPeak).
- Qualified to Cisco CCDP.
- PC literacy including the use of Office 365 (World, Visio, Excel).
- Skilled in multi-tasking, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Technical expertise using cross platform hybrid cloud environments.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.