Enterprise Architect - Cloud, Government, Agile
|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect - Cloud, Government, Agile|
|Salary:||£700 to £750 per day – OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 09:58|
CV Submission Deadline: 09/05 at 3.00pm
Pay Rate: £700 to £750.00 per day – OUTSIDE IR35
Location: Southern House; Croydon, Surrey
Contract Length: 6 months
Security Clearance Level Required: SC Security Check
• Analyse existing systems to ensure adequate security.
• Recommend technologies or improvements to enhance systems based on IT Knowledge and analysis.
• Be design authority and lead deigns for new solutions and services.
• Document new technical design for integration and implementation.
• Create detailed plans for integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure.
• Evaluate success of projects to identify best practice.
• Define and help shape engineering best practice for public cloud based services including AWS, Azure and Google.
• 10 years experience in similar role
• Strong technical leadership skills
• Experience of Agile development and continuous improvement.
• Preference for the leverage of commodity integrated market products.
• Strong track-record in managing and delivering complex technologies.
• Ability to define and manage a technical roadmap
• Experience in ensuring solutions are robust, resilient, appropriately implemented, secured, tested and documented.
• Ability to present information clearly with appropriate language.
• Excellent knowledge of network technologies.
• Deep technical understanding of the design and engineering of Infrastructure, ECU and associated platforms.
• Familiar with ITIL
• Home Office SC clearance desirable – or must be eligible
• Network vendor formal certification
• Primary senior interface for technical requirements and product design.
• Experience working in Government or highly regulated environments
• Practical experience technology improvement and innovation including Cloud, cloud-migration, Data Centre design and networks.
• Experience in Service Now integration
• Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo a new application or transfer of current government held SC Clearance and be confirmed as Security Cleared with the Home Office before a candidate can start on site.
• Candidate will need to have been in the UK for 5 years or more to apply for new SC Clearance.
• Please note that if a current government held clearance has not been used for 12 months or more, this will have lapsed and the candidate will require to undergo a new application for Security Clearance.
• New applications for SC Clearance can take on average 6-8 weeks but can exceed over this time depending on checks.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of QA - Digital, Government, Agile
£800 to £900 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
API Technical Lead - Cloud, AWS
£600 to £700 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
Data Architect (MongoDB/Cassandra)
Newcastle upon Tyne
£675 per day
Technical Architect - Microservices, RESTful
Circa £600 to £700 per day - INSIDE IR35
Digital Service Architect - Cloud Specialist
Market day rate - INSIDE IR35