|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Salary:||£700 - £850 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
- Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical architectural Network designs
- Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable Network designs
- Design and implementation of networking services that will support the clients adoption of its wireless-based, flexible working strategy
- In depth understanding of networking concepts including wireless networking, access control, switching, routing, firewalling, load balancing.
- Network design and implementation of large-scale, high density, secure 802.11 wireless networks.
- Diagnosing and resolving wireless network issues impacting the clients users.
- Creation of High Level and Low Level designs for secure wireless network services.
- Wireless networking SME providing support to colleagues performing deployments and troubleshooting activities
- Experience of Cisco wireless network, access control, network management, routing and switching products
- Contribution to solutions designs understanding the networking integration points in the end to end solution.
- Work closely with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders inside and outside of the clients, demonstrating good team working and communication skills
- Making sure that the recommended solution is optimal
- Ensure that network design complies with the clients standards
- Effectively communicating with project teams, service teams and stakeholders to deliver network requirements
- Acting as an interface between network team, infrastructure, platform and applications teams
Enterprise Architect required to:
- Design network services across OSI Model, L1-7 to meet application & users’ needs
- Capture and analysis of network requirements that wireless clients and applications will place on the network, including bandwidth, latency, QoS, roaming, fault tolerance and access control
- Design RF environment (layer 1) to meet application & users’ needs.
- Clearly document the high and Low level network design and configuration
- Review and validate RF survey documentation supplied by third parties
- Ensure that network meets the functional and non-functional requirements
- Participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate network designs and validate proposed solutions
- Working in cooperation with testing to ensuring the quality of the resulting services
- Performing 3rd line support for a wide variety of wireless and security related issues
- In depth knowledge and experience of 802.11
- In depth knowledge and experience of 802.1x (wireless & wired)
- In depth networking experience, OSI Model L1-7
- Experience in the design and configuration of large scale, high density Cisco wireless networks
- Experience of deploying voice and video over wireless
- Experience of using a variety of wireless troubleshooting and management tools (e.g. Cisco Prime, wireless survey tools, wireless packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark), wireless spectrum analysers
- Experience in configuration of Cisco wireless LAN controllers, Cisco ISE and Cisco wireless access points
- Experience in configuration of Cisco routers & switches
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Production of high quality design, deployment and support documentation
- Understanding of public and private cloud infrastructure
- Experience of working in a transformation project
- Familiar with ITIL
- Must have existing SC clearance OR eligible
- Experience working in Government or highly regulated environments
- Practical experience of Cisco firewalls
- Practical experience of Solarwinds
- Exposure to Service Now integration
- Network vendor formal certification
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- or relevant demonstrable experience
Travel to other location : Occasional travel to other/partner estates may be required
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.