Eclipse Proclaim Developer
|Job Title:||Eclipse Proclaim Developer|
|Start Date:||ASAP, Flexible|
|Reference:||RS / 16539|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Shenton|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2016 09:22|
North West based, Newton le Williams
Eclipse Proclaim Developer needed – Eclipse Proclaim, Legal Systems, Coding, Debugging, Documentation
Excellent, brand new opportunity for a Proclaim Developer to join a leading solicitors firm based in Newton le Willows. Easily commutable from Manchester or Liverpool, this role will be perfect for a Proclaim Developer with 2-3 years experience who enjoys a challenge and a fast paced job!
You will be building and designing new systems as all as coding, debugging and documenting all aspects of the Eclipse Proclaim system. A wide variety of integration projects are currently underway and you will have the opportunity to develop your project skills in a busy, responsible environment.
- Delivering projects within given time scales
- Gathering Requirements from business users and translating these into solutions
- Coding, debugging, and documenting all aspects of CMS Proclaim
- Creating custom standard and advanced reports
- Proclaim development including user profiles, reporting, task server administration, SQL creation, screen design and database maintenance.
- Working with the other members of the development team to deliver projects promptly and ensure a consistent approach to development and conventions.
- 2-3years+ experience of working with Proclaim
- Working experience within a law firm is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and truly get stuck in
Senior Eclipse Proclaim Developer needed – Eclipse Proclaim, Legal Systems, Coding, Debugging, Documentation GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's