E-Commerce Solutions Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||E-Commerce Solutions Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ray Adams|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2016 09:29|
Join the team at this employer of choice at there contemporary offices in Milton Keynes, a multinational e-commerce driven organisation with a dynamic growth plan.
You will need experience of all phases of software development life cycle from business requirement analysis to production implementation.
Prior experience mentoring and supporting junior staff would be useful, however you will need:
- 5+ years enterprise solution experience with 2+ years experience delivering solutions using MULE ESB
- Strong Knowledge of EAI/SOA best practice
- Excellent programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, AMQ, WMQ, Java Script.
- Spring Framework, AJAX, Pyton, Jquery, JDBC,UML
- XSD/Json Schema, XML Json,YAMl, OData, XSLT,CXF,Wpath,Xquery,
- AJAX,Python, Jquery,JDBC,UML
An essential part of the role will be Coding, testing and debugging along with implementing and documenting complex programs.
If you can demonstrate experience implementing Mule ESB architecture and have a history in development and deployment of tools such as Maven,Jenkins, Nexus and Git I would like to hear from you. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£450 - £550 per day
Cyber Security Project Manager
£500 - £600 per day
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Perm team
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid Working
£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid Working