GSA Techsource is working with an exciting client in the automotive tech industry to work as a .NET developer. The role requires a minimum of two years’ experience working with C#/.NET in a production environment, with .NET Core being preferable, also a minimum of six months with ASP.NET in a similar environment. The successful candidate will be able to quickly source, debug and fix issues, working to strict time constraints and completing tasks to the company’s high standards. This must be done while working closely with the development team and customers to provide solutions to a wide variety of problems that may arise.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in .NET, working on a large-scale ASP.NET (Core) web application
- Experience working with production level caching is desirable (Redis is preferred)
- Good understanding of microservices
- Good understanding of user authorisation and JWTs
- Understanding of production DevOps is desirable
- Knowledge of cloud based hosting
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.