|Job Title:||.NET Developer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lindsey Kulik|
|Job Published:||about 7 hours ago|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a .NET Developer to work for a successful Marketing Services company. The role’s primary purpose will be to use the .NET framework to support and extend API integrations, improving these continuously. The successful candidate will be experienced using ETL systems and full .NET stack (primarily C#); it is a requirement that the candidate has at least 3 years of experience within these fields. Remote working is very possible in this role, so it would be ideal for a candidate with a high level of autonomy and organisation.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Develop the database, optimising where necessary
- GUI development for any internal processes
- SQL development including; SSIS, Scripts, Stored Procedures, Tables, Views and Indexes
- Utilising SOAP and REST to support API development.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to form strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify the best practices in script coding and visualisation development requirements
- Good troubleshooting skills (on a range of platforms)
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.