GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a .NET & SQL Developer based in York for a successful Data and Marketing Services company.
The successful candidate will join our clients dynamic development team and contribute to the development and evolution of their platform. You will use your C# and SQL skills to develop the capabilities and functionality of the system, and to also build out their ETL and API integration's with third parties and to further evolve their own in-house web services and web portals.
- Product development work, including API integration and Development
- GUI development for internal & external processes subject to skills
- SQL development including; Stored Procedures, Tables, Views and Indexes
- Providing reporting capabilities utilising SSRS/SSAS and PowerBI
- Application integration's utilising SSIS
- Compliance with company standards and processes
- Delivery of appropriate internal stakeholder relations
- Reporting of the allocated projects and delivery of agreed objectives & personal development program.
- 1+ years’ C#.NET experience
- 1+ years’ experience within SQL Database Development
- 1st/2:1 class graduate in an IT related degree
- REST, Soap, Services/Micro Services and Cloud technologies
- Highly IT literate and familiar with networking fundamentals
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Experience in working with ETL systems an advantage
- Experience in working with end users to gather business process and use-case requirements an advantage
- Capable of producing good documentation
- Contributes to best practices and team knowledge
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each full year of service to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory
- Private health care cover including optical and dental
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- Free onsite parking
- Quarterly and annual staff awards
- Annual Christmas events
- 35 hour working week (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm) with 1 hour break
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.