Director of Pre-Sales
|Job Title:||Director of Pre-Sales|
|Salary:||£80000 - £130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 10:11|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a Director of Pre-Sales for a global systems integrator, helping to deliver transformative IT infrastructure to clients across the world. The role will entail leading the pre-sales team to become more efficient and effective, coaching the team technologically, and being confident to speak to customers and clients in a variance of situations. The successful candidate will be able to create profitable and deliverable solutions to problems, and understand market & industry realities. As a director, this role will play a large part in the successes of the team and any candidate must be committed and driven in their mindset.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Evaluation of Request of Proposals (RFP).
- Creating a process for customer requirements (in line with pre-set guidelines).
- Responsible for development of the team.
- Presenting to all levels of staff, from programmers to executives.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, including building rapport with your team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience responding to RFQ/RFP/ITT requests.
- Strong business acumen.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's