90 – 100K package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join a large global company that are expanding further in the UK and looking for a tenacious Technical Architect with Digital Workplace solutions experience to work in this client facing role, working for a company recognised and cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !!
The business and team provides multi-technology consulting services to clients to analyse and provide strategies and solutions on all digital workplace solutions and a leader in the new digital and virtual technologies !! They recognise that a connected digital workplace will become the new form of employee empowerment and able to realise the major rewards in engagement and productivity for companies to enable them to get it right.
In this Solution Architect role you will be acting as a Subject Matter Expert and the Solution Owner for key client engagements within End User Services and/or solutions.
We would like you to also bring :
- Demonstrate Vendor Knowledge excellence through highest level of accreditations
- Experience in Solution Ownership of projects from Assessments structure to Commercial proposal
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Technology Domain and how it relates to Consulting, Services & Commercial best practice in Dimension Data
- Deep understanding of Microsoft O365
- Experienced in Windows 10 migrations
- Experienced in moving user to Office 365
- Experienced with either VMware or Citrix
This is a very varied role, they are a multi vendor environment and offer personal development plans to help you to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details are available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.