Head of QA - Digital, Government, Agile
|Job Title:||Head of QA - Digital, Government, Agile|
|Salary:||£800 to £900 per day - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||End July / Start Aug 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 17:05|
Support the Head of Engineering Practice to establish the Quality Assurance Engineering community.
The specialist will work with counterparts to build cross-community ways of working, support the organisation’s strategy to increase digital capability and assure delivery of digital services.
Essential skills and experience
• Demonstrable experience of forming and leading quality assurance teams in a digital environment.
• Collegiate in approach and able to build a vision and momentum for change.
• Familiar with professional services business models and associated business processes.
• Significant experience of assuring the quality of large-scale digital solutions in both Agile and Waterfall environments to time, budget and quality.
• Experience of quality assuring solutions within a continuous delivery environment.
• Able to demonstrate experience of challenging organisational processes to reduce complexity and optimise delivery flow.
• Extensive experience of leading and continuously improving quality assurance processes, tools and teams within a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
• Good practical working knowledge of a broad range of technologies (open source and proprietary) used over the last 20 years.
• Extensive and deep experience of assuring the quality of full stack system developments.
• Able to communicate effectively with and understand quality assurance practitioners.
• Able to build credible relationships at senior levels within a complex organisation.
• Experience of contributing to and influencing organisational transformation.
• Working knowledge of assuring solutions using relevant technologies, such as AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Linux, Nexus, GitLab CI, Puppet, Red Hat, Centos, Checkmarx and Blackduck
• Experience of Government Digital Service (GDS) design principles and service standards.
• Experience of technical services business development.
• A member of a relevant professional body.
Please apply or call our offices for an informal discussion.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's